How do I become a registered member of Pepperfry?
To register, click on the 'Register' link on the top right hand side of the page. This will open a window where you fill in basic details, choose a password and click on 'Sign Me Up' button. That's it! You will become a registered member of Pepperfry.
What are the benefits to registering with Pepperfry?
On registering with Pepperfry, you immediately get three coupons worth more than Rs 10,000 in your email inbox to shop on Pepperfry. These coupons are valid for 3 days and provide below benefits:
- 30% off (up to Rs. 10,000/-) any purchase of Furniture Brands - Woodsworth, Mudramark, Mintwud & Casacraft, excluding few deep discounted SKUs. This coupon will not be applicable anywhere else apart from the items aforementioned.
- Extra 25% off (up to Rs. 10,000/-) on any purchase, applicable on Furniture, Home De'cor, Furnishings and Lamps & Lighting. This will not be applicable anywhere else apart from items aforementioned.
- Extra 10% off (up to Rs. 500/-) on any purchase site wide. These coupons will not be applicable on certain deal items and items marked BFFM.
- The coupons mentioned will not be applicable on certain deal items and items marked BFFM.
- You can save your favorite products in 'My Wishlist' for easy purchase in future
- If you choose to, you can get regular updates on the new arrivals, offers and relevant information for you
As a registered member of Pepperfry, you do not need to enter your details like address every time you order. It is saved in My Account.
You can track all your orders by logging in to My Account with user email id and password.
You can save your favorite products in 'My Wishlist' for easy purchase in future.
If you choose to, you can get regular updates on the new arrivals, offers and relevant information for you
Why can't I purchase more than 1 quantity of any item from 'What the Fry' or 'Welcome Deals'?
'What The Fry' Deals and 'Welcome Deals' are limited in quantity and not meant for bulk purchase. Therefore, we limit purchase of these deals to just 1 quantity per item.
If you purchase more than 1 of any item from these deals, then the additional quantity is offered at regular price.
Is it safe to use my credit card or provide bank details on Pepperfry?
Yes, it is completely safe to pay on Pepperfry using your credit card, debit card or through a bank transfer. We follow RBI guidelines for online payments including using 'MasterCard 3D Secure' PIN and 'Verified by VISA' PIN. Pepperfry is a PCI DSS compliant ecommerce company and does not store any customer credit card or financial information on its servers. All transactions are processed through secure bank servers, which are PCI DSS- II compliant thereby, providing the highest level of security while processing your online payments.
What do I do if a coupon issued by Pepperfry is not working?
Your coupon may not be working because of any of the following reasons:
- The validity of the coupon may have expired
- The coupon may have already been used
- The coupon may not be applicable on certain deal items and items marked BFFM.These products are already at their best price and hence, further coupons are not applicable on them.
- The coupon will not work if the Shopping Cart Value is less than the value required for the coupon to be applicable. For example - if the coupon is be valid only for purchases above Rs. 1000, then in such a case the coupon will not be applicable for cart values less than Rs. 1000
- The coupon may be linked with a user account (or email) to which it was sent. Login to the correct user account for availing the coupon discount
For any help, please call us any day between 9 AM and midnight on 022-6157 6157.
What are the various methods available for making payments on Pepperfry?
Following Payment Options are currently available on Pepperfry:
- Internet Banking [54 leading banks in India]
- Visa, Master, American Express and Diners Credit Cards
- Debit Cards issued by all leading banks in India
- Easy EMI Options by Citi, HDFC, Axis, HSBC, Kotak, Standard Chartered, ICICI bank, American Express (Amex), SBI and Indusland credit card holders
- Cash On Delivery
- Online Wallets - currently, through Mobikwik
Why is the Cash On Delivery option not available for all products on Pepperfry?
Most of the furniture items on Pepperfry are 'Made to Order' and hence, merchants need an advance payment before they start making the product. Hence, Cash On Delivery is not offered on any of the furniture items on Pepperfry.
What are the Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI) payment options available on Pepperfry?
The EMI facility is available for all Citi, HDFC, Axis, HSBC, Kotak, Standard Chartered, ICICI bank, American Express (Amex), SBI and Indusland credit card holders. The current EMI facility is available for 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months for the Citibank Card holders and for 3, 6, 9 or 12 months installments for others.
The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000. There is NO processing fee charged by Pepperfry for availing EMI payment option.
The Bank charges annual interest rates (as per the table below) according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the balance outstanding.
Bank 3 Months 6 Months 9 Months 12 Months 18 Months 24 Months HDFC Bank 12% 12% 13% 13% Not Available Not Available ICICI Bank 13% 13% 13% 13% Not Available Not Available Axis Bank 12% 12% 13% 13% Not Available Not Available HSBC Bank 12.50% 12.50% 13.50% 13.50% Not Available Not Available Kotak Bank 12% 12% 14% 14% Not Available Not Available Standard Chartered Bank 13% 13% 14% 14% Not Available Not Available Citibank 12% 12% 15% 15% 15% 15%
What happens if I am not satisfied with the product bought on Pepperfry? What is Pepperfry's Returns Policy?
We do our best to make sure that you love the purchase made on Pepperfry. If you don't, send it back (for free!) and get your money back. Please contact our customer support team on +91-22-6157-6157 any day between 9AM and midnight or refer to Returns Policy.
Do I need to pay Shipping Charges for purchases on Pepperfry?
There are no Shipping charges for orders above Rs.499. Orders Below Rs.499 attract a charge of Rs.29 and for COD orders the charge is Rs.59.
I just received an email with a tracking number but I am not able to track the order on the courier website. What should I do?
Pepperfry generates and sends the tracking number [AWB Number] as soon as the courier partners pick up the package. However, the courier partners may take 24 to 48 hours to update the tracking details on their website and hence, your order may not be tracked during this period.
Why are taxes being charged when I apply a coupon code?
The discounts are not exempted from taxes. So the taxes, applicable on coupon discount paid to the government by us, are charged when you apply a coupon code.
Why is the tax bifurcation not shown at the time of purchase?
The tax is shown on the checkout page when the discount coupon is applied. Tax is only applicable when there is a discount.
What's the exact discount I am getting for my purchase?
The exact discount you will be getting is the coupon code discount amount minus the taxes which are applicable.
Why is the product not available for shipping in my Pin Code?
The shipping of the product for your pin code might not due to any of the following reasons: The merchant selling on Pepperfry does not offer installation/ service/ warranty of the products across India and hence, restricts it to certain pin codes
State regulatory issues, legal restrictions or any other compliance related reason Non-Availability of a reliable shipping partner for your location
Why did Pepperfry cancel my confirmed order?
Pepperfry sources products from several merchants spread across the country. While our team does its best to ensure that the products are available with the merchant at all times, and that the regular stock updates are done, there could still be a possibility of your order getting cancelled due to one or more of the below mentioned reasons:
- The product is rejected at our fulfillment center due to Bad Quality and the merchant is not able to arrange for a fresh product within the promised shipping timeline as shown on the product information page
- The product is Out Of Stock with our merchant
- Our logistic partners are unable to deliver the product to the desired delivery location due to some circumstances
I am not satisfied with the product and want to return it; what do I need to do?
Returns are subject to terms and conditions of products bought. Please check the product description as certain products cannot be returned.
Once we receive the returned item; refunds would be auto initiated and credited to the original mode of payment.
- For Furniture: Returns can be made if the product is defective, damaged, if the dimensions are not as described on the website or you simply did not like it.
- For Other Products: Returns can be made if the product is defective, damaged, if the dimensions are not as described on the website
For friendly guidance through your return process, call our customer support team any day between 9AM and 12 midnight on 022-6157 6157
How do I track my order after it is despatched by Pepperfry?
Once your order is shipped you will get an email and an SMS with details of the Air Way Bill Number (AWB). You can track the shipment by clicking on the link provided in the email.
You may also, track your order by visiting www.pepperfry.com and clicking on "Customer Support" link from the top menu bar. On the Customer Support page, enter your order number and your registered mobile number under the 'Track Your Package' section.